The Major Arcana in "THE 100"


I was not hooked so much with a series ... The secret was to intuit in the first chapter that those typically unbearable teens were only the first layer of onion. So it was. A kind of "Lord of the Flies" with children somewhat grown up. And then much more, moral dilemmas layer after layer ... Something that I could notice throughout the series is that, coincidence or not, many images reminded me of the major arcana of the Tarot. I took the job of creating this deck and here I share them. Some came to me very easily and I recognize that others gave me a little more work.
























As I told you, for some I had several options and others had a hard time finding them, if they have any better ideas for a letter they tell me and maybe we will modify it;)

Comentarios